Hey Loves! It was #Goals month all month long here on my site. Every week, I’ve posted something to encourage you as you plan your goals. Well now, I want to share with you all some of the secrets that I have in store for you this year!
I know many people don’t believe in making New Year goals for whatever reason but I believe firmly in the scripture, Proverbs 29:18a, that says “where there’s no vision, the people perish”. You have to write down that vision and make it plain. Studies have shown that people who write down their goals/visions tend to have a higher success rate of achieving them. So just like last year, I am including some of my goals for my blog this year! I’ve been working really hard on creating great content for you all so I hope that you’re ready and as excited as I am! To see what I have in store for 2018, keep reading!
My 2018 Theme:
Dream ♥ Hustle ♥ Achieve
I love creating themes for myself every year and this year is no different. My vision for this year is really simple: “Dream. Hustle. Achieve.”
My blog goals include:
- New Website
- As you all can see, I have redesigned my website to make it more user friendly. Take some time to explore some of its categories like For Every Queen, Lady V speaks and more to find what you like. I’m certain my site has something for every Queen out there.
- New Products
- One of my goals last year was to design some statement tee’s for you all and I can finally say that is complete! I recently launched the first of my new statement tee’s for this year specifically for all of my goal digger Queens. Grab yours by purchasing here. I plan to release at least 2 more shirts this year so I’m sure you’ll find something for the Queen in you!
- More Videos/Vlogs!
- The feedback that I received on my videos was very positive in 2017 (even though I had NO intention on ever starting a YouTube channel haha). But I have been enjoying this journey and realized I love connecting with you all through video so look forward to seeing more frequent videos from me this year. If you haven’t already, be sure to sign up to follow me on YouTube. My goal is to post at least 3 new videos every month (hopefully more!)
- More Giveaways!
- Who doesn’t like receiving free stuff?!! I plan to host at least 3-4 giveaways this year and they will be bigger and better than last year so stay tuned! Some giveaways may only be announced on Instagram while some only announced on YouTube so be sure you’re signed up to follow all of my platforms. My first giveaway was posted earlier this month on Instagram.
- More Collaborations
- I love collaborating with other bloggers/vloggers. I’m hoping to do more collaborations this year and would love to do another collab with a vlogger. I would like to do at least 3 collaborations this year so if interested, hit me up!
- More Series
- Last year I introduced you all to my #KnowYourWorth series in February. I hope to do at least 2 more mini-series this year with you all. My next series is specifically for my single Queens and will be posted next month!
- Updated Blog Schedule and Content
- To ensure that I am posting consistent content for you all on a weekly basis, I have created a blog posting schedule to include: one minute motivational videos, business/blog/entrepreneur tips, more travel, fashion and beauty blogs, career and finance tips, #WCW Queen Spotlight features and more!
- Growth and visibility goals for Instagram and YouTube
- While it’s not all about the numbers, I do have goals to expand my reach on both Instagram and YouTube as I have selected these as my two primary social media platforms for 2018. Wish me luck!
- Finalize my KnowYourWorth book.
- Create blog business cards.
Some of my personal goals include:
- This year, I want to spending more time with God not only in scripture but in prayer as well. I’m trying to incorporate daily prayer and devotional time with God as well and I’m tracking my progress.
- Healthy-ish Lifestyle (don’t judge! haha)
- I want to work out at least 3-4 times/week and incorporate more vegetarian meals as well, eating at least one vegeterian meal a week!
- I need to eat more green veggies. Lol. I actually love green veggies, I just don’t cook them as much as I should. I also will be sharing more healthy-ish recipes with you all on my vlog this year so stay tuned.
- I have declared my 30th year to be my year of travel. So far I have trips to Costa Rica coming up along with some smaller trips to San Francisco, Colorado and a few other places. I’m hoping to add a Spain and Jamaica trip as well. Don’t worry, I’m taking you all with me and will be blogging/vlogging about those trips as well.
- Read more books as well as books/resources to grow my business.
- Take a fun class. (This year I plan to take a weekly hip hop class. I’ve already started posting some of the videos on my Instagram so head on over to check them out).
What are some of your goals for this year? What else would you like to see me do on my site this year? Let’s be sure to pray for one another and keep each other lifted throughout this year! ~Videllia